Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish in Sinton is seeking to fill a part-time Parish Bookkeeper/Secretary position.
Bookkeeper Job Description & Responsibilities
Bookkeeper/Secretary Skills and Qualities
- Maintain parish office, communication and correspondence
- Maintain calendar of events
- Maintain filing system
- Update sacramental registers
- Prepare bulletin Bookkeeping invoices, payments, reports
- Communication and Discernment skills
- Parish Accounting Experience: Quickbooks Accuracy and detail-oriented.
- Famililar with Microsoft Office
Applicant must meet diocesan requirements:
- Submit to an employment and criminal background and drug screening.
- Certified in Safe Environment training provided by the Office for Safe Environment and Child & Family Resources.
- Position requires adherence to diocesan policies and procedures.
All interested candidates may download an
employment application from the website or send a resume to: