The Weekend is designed to help married couples communicate more intimately with one another in order to deepen and enrich their relationship. The weekend is free from the everyday routines, distractions, and tensions. An atmosphere is created where the couple can concentrate exclusively on each other in a private, confidential environment.
A series of presentations that touch on many aspects of marriage is given by three couples and a Catholic priest.
After each presentation, the couple has time in private for personal sharing using the communication techniques learned on the weekend. There are
no “group discussions”.
The weekend starts at 8:00PM on Friday and runs until 3:30PM on Sunday. Even though this is a Catholic- based weekend, all faith expressions are welcome!
Refresh your relationship:
- Take a new look at your marriage
- Learn simple, effective communications techniques
- Rediscover your hopes and dreams
- Enhance the love that you share
You will benefit if
- You want to enrich your good marriage
- You want to expand and deeper your communications
- You want to learn to love more deeply