The Human Resource (HR) department is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal government rules and regulations as they apply to employees throughout the diocese. The HR department is tasked with:
- creating and maintaining diocesan personnel policies
- administering the diocesan group medical benefits
- administering the 403 (b) retirement plan
- administering diocesan unemployment compensation
- processing new hires, and
- administering other benefit programs.
Contact the HR department for additional information as needed.